How we make
Australia is one of the most beautiful country and famous for its natural wonders and wide open spaces. It contains such an optimal conditions and structure that is favorable for grape cultivation and the wine industry. Due to such patronizing facts, wine production in Australia was experimented with a variety of grapes that include Shiraz, Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Chardonnay, Sauvignon Blanc, Sémillon, Riesling, Cienna and Tarrango. The Australian wine industry has adopted advanced cultivating procedures. It is known for rich technology in canopy management and other viticulture methods.
Roo's Wines expertize not only in enriched scientific knowledge but also usage of equipment. Roo's Wines preperation method includes a set of sophisticated physical and chemical techniques.
The wine making process in Roo's Wines consists of few consecutive steps:
- Culturing and harvesting of grapes with an advanced management of viticulture,
- Crushing the grapes and removing the grape bundles,
- Settling, fermentation, pressing and pumping over fermentation,
- Barrel processing, filtering and
The mechanical process of wine processing is not solely responsible for the taste the wines offers. Innumerable factors such as different batch of fruits, unique texture, sweetness, crispness are responsible for the diversified flavors. Therefore, the method of wine manufacturing has a prolonged tricky process.
Why Choose Us
Roo's Wines is a recognized brand name worldwide for its amazing quality of wine cultivation. Some key differentiating points are outlined below:
- Excellent raw material,
- High standard quality management
- Uncompromized strive for best taste
- Geographical reach of its wineries
We Take Care
Roo's Wines have already set their milestone in the global market for their uncompromising taste and quality. We take lot of care to protect the quality and genuinity of our wine.
- High standard quality assurance
- Strict health and safety procedures
- Proactive risk management
- Continuous education program